ITEM 1: ELIGIBILITY
*COMPLETE STEPS 1–3 by February 28, 2021,
COMPLETE STEP 4 by MARCH - Go to RegisterMyAthlete.com
STEP 1 Create Profile and add Boys or Girls Track
STEP 2 Complete Guardian E-Signatures & Athlete E-Signatures
STEP 3 Complete the UHSAA Physical Form and turn in to athletic director, Jason Long
STEP 4 Pay $75 Participation Fee on Skyward. You will be charged by March 8th.
STEP 5 Read & sign parent/athlete contract (athlete will not receive uniform OR compete until complete)
STEP 1: ATHLETE PROFILE
- Go to RegisterMyAthlete.com and CREATE ACCOUNT
- If you already have an account, log in to RegisterMyAthlete
- To complete the profile step, click on REGISTER FOR A SPORT, select "2019-20 Girls/Boys Track and Field”. This is the most important step.
*NOTE: Until an athlete has completed this step, they will NOT appear on the coaches roster and the coach has no way of knowing if the physical or fee has been completed.
STEP 2: E-SIGNATURES
- After adding "2020-21 Girls/Boys Track and Field" and filling out all of the required info, click SCHOOL REQUIREMENTS. This will take you to the Registration Checklist.
- The first item of the checklist is reading through the registration documents and "signing" that you have read and agree to the documents.
STEP 3: PHYSICAL FORM A
- The UHSAA (Utah High School Athletics Association) requires a yearly physical for athletes to practice or compete with the team. - The physical form is a specific document called the UHSAA PHYSICAL FORM A
- Download & Print the Physical Form A from the team website under “Track Eligibility”.
- Turn in the complete document to the Jordan Main Office.
*NOTE: Once the physical form has been turned in to the main office it will NOT be automatically entered in as "complete" on the RegisterMyAthlete checklist. It will have to be manually entered in by the Athletic Director which could take a day or two.
STEP 4: PARTICIPATION FEE
- Go to the Jordan main office and pay the $75 Participation Fee for Track and Field or pay online!
*NOTE: Once the fee has been paid it will NOT be automatically entered in as "complete" on the RegisterMyAthlete checklist. It will have to be manually entered in by the Athletic Director which could take a day or two.
STEP 5: PARENT/ATHLETE CONTRACT
- Go to parent/athlete contract tab
- Parent and athlete must read and sign the contract
- Athlete will not receive uniform OR compete until complete